Special Pricing & ItineraryShearwater Resort & Marina is situated within the Great Bear Rainforest on the rugged and beautiful Central Coast of Super Natural British Columbia, approximately 550 kilometers north of Vancouver, BC.
Shearwater: The "Gateway to the Great Bear Rain forest," is located on the calm and protected waters of the Central Coast of British Columbia. Our strategic location is the central hub of the waters travelled by mariners heading to and from Alaska via the inside passage or travelling throughout the rugged British Columbia Coast.
We are situated a few kilometers from Bella Bella BC, and approximately 90 kilometers west of Bella Coola, B.C. on Denny Island. Our vacation resort has all of the amenities that you could ever wish for in a wilderness environment.
Our area supports an amazing amount of wildlife both in the ocean and on land. Milbanke Sound and the Discovery Passage support enormous numbers of Orcas (killer whales) and Humpback Whales so whale watching is readily available.
We are on the doorstep of the Great Bear Rain Forest, home of the Kermode or Spirit Bear (White Phase Black Bear) and the area resonates with the sounds of Bald Eagles and other waterfowl.
It truly is a spiritual place, it is no wonder that First Nations people settled here at the beginning of time. They are still here and many of the Heiltsuk nation people from Bella Bella work at our vacation resort, which helped make it what it is today.
Whatever your goal is, Shearwater’s knowledgeable staff, warm hospitality, sheltered waters and pristine location ensure that you will have the trip of a lifetime.
We offer Eco-Adventure excursions within our area in the Great Bear Rainforest ranging from 3 days all the way to 7 days for the ultimate adventurist.
|3 Day / 2 Night||$2425.00|
|4 Day / 3 Night||$3225.00|
|5 Day / 4 Night||$4025.00|
|6 Day / 5 Night||$4825.00|
|7 Day / 6 Night||$5625.00|
- Eco Adventures run from the 3rd week of August till October 20th.
- Group sizes available from 2 – 40 guests.
- Return airfare from Vancouver to Shearwater.
- Accommodations at Shearwater Lodge with private ensuite facilities
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, & dinner) wine included with dinner, and snacks while at Shearwater Lodge beginning with lunch on the arrival day.
- All transportation to and from bear, totem, pictograph and whale viewing areas
- Professional First Nations guide service on all tours
- Excellent corporate retreat for team building and sales incentive trips for groups up to 40.
Business services available: Meeting Rooms, Wireless Internet, Cell Service (Telus),Photo Copying, Audio/Visual Equipment
For Corporate group packages, please contact your Shearwater Representative for more information and pricing today !
email: email@example.com or call toll free 1-800-663-6370